Sunday, September 8, 2013

Drugstore Products: Mini Wishlist ♡

Hello lovelies,

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and are ready to take on Monday (I'm not). So today I bring you all a mini wishlist of drugstore makeup products/tools that I have really wanted to get my hands on. I'm definitely someone who enjoys the quality of high end products but drugstore brands have and always will have a special place in my little makeup lovin' heart. This is just a mini wish list because if I had a full sized wishlist we'd be here for days, nobody got time for that. These are just a couple of drugstore goodies that I need to have and try out so without further ado here are my four makeup wants:


1. e.l.f Essential Eyelid Primer - This little baby is only $1 and I have read countless reviews that swear by this primer. Even if this turns out to be a dub I don't mind losing $1.


2. e.l.f Essential Eyeshadow Brush - Another e.l.f product, surprise surprise. Again I have heard many amazing things about this eyeshadow brush both on blogs and YouTube and for a $1 you cannot go wrong.

3. Revlon colorstay foundation - I have used this foundation during my high school days and it didn't go so well. I don't think it was the foundation itself that wasn't great but my skin which was very acne prone and oily that even high end foundations seemed to fail me. My skin still sprouts the usual pimple and I am still a bit oily, but my skin has healed quite nicely compared to how it once was. Revlon is the king of drugstore foundations in my opinion so I want to re-use this bad boy and hope to be wowed by it.


4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - This particular line from Maybelline has been raved to me by a couple of my close girlfriends so I have really wanted to try this concealer out and see how good it really is.


I know I know, you might be thinking to yourself  what a BORING wishlist as all these products are basics and not a crazy eyeshadow or blush but I believe that having the basics such as foundation, eye primer, concealer, and good brushes are essential in anyone's collection. It would be a bonus if you are able to snatch up such essentials for a cheap price. I will be going out soon and purchasing these items and reporting back to you all as soon as I can.



Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week.

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy


2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Good deal on the eye primer! I tagged you for the versatile blog award, check out my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post !
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete