Monday, September 2, 2013

Non-beauty things that I am currently enjoying ♥

Hello my lovely readers,

The month of August is now behind us and I'm always baffled at how quickly this year is coming to an end. There is only four months left of this year, yeah let that sink in. Anyways I didn't post up an August favorites just because I haven't been using any kind of makeup on my face. It has been extremely hot these days and I have just been sticking with my handy dandy Pond's moisturizer and a basic sunscreen. I thought it would be fun if I just shared with you all what non-beauty things I am enjoying. Shall we get started?


The first thing that I have been hooked on is a Korea Drama by the name of Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire. I have just started watching this and oh my goodness I can't stop watching! This is a 2013 drama that is currently airing in Korea and recounts the true events and life of  a woman named Baek Pa-sun who became the first female potter and porcelain artist in the Joseon Dynasty. I'm not a big fan of historical dramas, to be entirely honest I can never get passed the first episode, but this drama has captivated me in a way that has left me wanting more after every episode. I have grown so attached to all the characters in a matter of a few episodes which is very rare for me to do no matter how good a drama is. The story itself is beautiful and empowering and again just the fact that it is based on real life events makes it all the more memorable. I'm currently on episode 12 and I am fangirling my little heart out! I highly recommend this drama and I might dedicate a whole post to it.



The second non-beauty thing I have been enjoying is another drama, surprise surprise, by the name of A Tale of Two Sisters. This is a drama that is currently airing in Korea on KBS and is 120 episodes long. I'm not usually a big fan of super long dramas like this one because I sometimes feel like the story line gets dragged on for so long that I eventually lose interest. This drama is very family orientated and will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside and is quite dramatic which will not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine. This drama follows the story of Choi Se Young who was adopted as a young girl and lives a happy life due to the unconditional love of her adopted family. Her past soon catches up to her as she is reunited with her biological mother and finds herself in constant struggle with her adopted family and family by blood. This drama really is lighthearted and fun and of course heart wrenching in certain moments. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys romance and family centered dramas as you will find your self laughing and crying along with the characters.



Finally I have been really enjoying some of these songs that I will be mentioning, without a doubt they have become my summer anthem and make me want to dance around!
  1. Growl - EXO
  2. Rum Pum Pum Pum - f(x)
  3. Study - Stellar
  4. Treasure - Bruno Mars


These are just a couple of things that I have been enjoying and thank you so much for reading! Until next time.

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy



5 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you've no idea what it is just go to my blog. It'll explain everything (:

    Yasmeen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Nice post, and congrats on the Liebster nominations!

    ReplyDelete