Friday, September 13, 2013

Update ♡

Hi lovelies,

As you can see from the title this is a little life update that I will be bringing all of you today. I haven’t had the chance to talk much about myself and my personal life so I guess this will be some bonding time for us (unless you don’t want to bond that’s cool too)…anyway I am originally from Southern  California but I moved up to Northern California to go to college and I have successfully completed my first year. I will soon start school again so that means I will have to lug all my things back up North which is a pain in the butt, both figuratively and literally (7 hour car rides literally hurt your behind). I’m very stressed since I won’t be living in the dorms this year but in my own apartment with a friend which is a completely different ball game and I could dedicate a separate post to just this. I have been frantically running around trying to minimize the things that I pack. I solely want to bring along things that I will actually use and not just things that will take up space. So all in all my life is hectic at the moment and I’m borderline an emotional wreck. So what’s the point of me sharing this with you all? Well my fellow internet friends I’m going to be leaving to my new apartment on the 22nd of this month and I won’t be posting much if anything after this post. I apologize and hope you all can understand that I am one of those people that suck at packing much less packing up for a move and this will take up most of my time until I am settled in. I’m also very excited to mention that I will be getting a new camera so I will be able to do makeup tutorials now that the picture quality will be a lot better!! I also have a ton of product reviews that I am going to be whipping up so definitely look forward to that. Even though I will be busy with school I will be posting a lot more and I am just so excited for it. I guess that’s all for now, thanks for reading, and next time I talk to you all I will be in Northern California 

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy ♡


 


9 comments:

  1. Nice post! Good luck with your move! Thanks for stopping by my blog other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're very welcome I really enjoy your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're blog is cool too! Thanks for following my blog! I followed you back!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lucy! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award as well (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you mind answering what school? I go to CSUEB <3 found you on MUT!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh awesome one of my best friends goes there!!! :)I go to UC Davis.

      Delete
    2. I also checked out your blog! I loved it so I followed you :)

      Delete