Saturday, August 31, 2013

Etude House &Rose Collection

Hello lovelies,

As much as it pains me to go back to school this upcoming September I am beyond excited for the new fall makeup releases. The release that I am the most thrilled about is Etude’s House “& Rose” collection. A couple of days ago Etude House released the images of their new collection and concept which is inspired by the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty. This collection was launched in Korea on August 26th. f(x)’s Sulli is the model for this collection and looked beautiful and enchanting just as a princess should. I would say the makeup looks that are portrayed in these images do a wonderful job in capturing the fantastical and mystical elements of a fairy tale. Etude House is not only known for their great quality and cute packaging, but as well as their cute concepts that they are always putting out. In my own opinion Etude House has never missed a single step with any of their cutesy and adorable themes and the “& Rose” collection is no exception.  This collection includes 4 eye pencils, 4 nail polishes, 8 matte lip glosses, and the one I am most excited about, the Etude House &Rose Flowering Eyes Palette. I NEED THIS IS IN MY LIFE. 

This collection emphasizes on one of the makeup trends that I have been noticing for the fall which is a variation of pinks, mauves, and reds on the eyes. This time around Etude House hasn't included that many products in this collection, but I feel that this is because their focal point is the dramatic lips and a subtle eye. I am also most excited for the palette not just because I am an eye shadow junkie but because it is rare for Etude House to produce a large palette as I am accustomed to their single shadows. Overall I am intrigued by this collection and will definitely be purchasing some of these items and reviewing them.




&Rose Flowering Eyes Palette


&Rose Rosy Tint lips
Note: It is said that Sulli is wearing colors #1 and #8 


Color Translation
  1. Before Blossom
  2. Sunny Flower
  3. Rose Fatal
  4. Sweet Poison 
  5. Baby Fiony
  6. English Garden
  7. Tea Rose 
  8. After Blossom

&Rose Drawing Show Creamy Pencils


&Rose Flowering Nails
Note: Also comes with lace stickers

Color Translation: 
  1. Watery Rose
  2. Velvety Rose
Thank you all for reading and I hoped you enjoyed and found this helpful. 

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy 


*All pictures belong to Etude House

No comments:

Post a Comment