Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beauty Haul ♥

Hello lovelies,

I’ve done a bit of online shopping and I thought I’d share with you all what I purchased. All of these lovely items were purchased on one of my favorite websites EVER, hautelook.com. This website is basically flash sale goodness. You get awesome products for an even more awesome price. Some of my favorite makeup brands are constantly being sold on here from, Urban Decay, Lorac, and theBalm. So I highly recommend this to anyone who has a craving for makeup that you can never quite fill, but are on a tight budget. You will not regret anything trust me. Enough of my blabbering on with the haul:

This haul is composed of two online purchases and the first purchase that I made was from urban decay and I picked up two products.

The first thing that I picked up was the Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in the shade Bodyguard which is the second lightest shade. This summer I have been absolutely obsessed with tinted moisturizers and thought I would give this a go and see how I like it. I haven’t had the chance to play with this product so I can’t really give you my thoughts and opinions just yet, but I will most likely whip up a review to express my thoughts and feelings on this item.

  • Price: $5.00



The second product that I picked up is Urban Decay’s Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Perversion. I was so excited when I saw the color in the tube as I am a huge fan of vampy lip products, but it can be quite misleading. I looked up swatches of this lip color and saw that it was a sheer purple that is very different from the color in the tube. However the color gives a very unique shade of color to the lips which I really love. This subtle hint of the deep purple mixed with black is definitely a toned down version of a vampy gloss that is definitely approved on my list!


Here's a swatch:
  • Price: $3.00



The next order that I placed was from theBalm and I again picked up two products:

The product that I picked up from theBalm which has definitely been on my wish list for a very long time is the Mary lou Manizer. Before I continue on can we all just take a moment to appreciate and drool over the freaking cute packaging. The Balm is known for their cute packaging but every time I get my hands on their products I am always pleasantly surprised. Now moving on, there is so much hype built around this product and oh my goodness I can see why. This is a gorgeous golden highlight that is just absolutely breathtaking. I love it! This product is multi-functional like many of theBalm products and can be used an eye shadow which is an added bonus. This bad boy might possibly be in the run for my favorite highlight.

Just look at this beauty!


  • Price: $12.00



The second and last thing I picked up was a skincare item that I am so excited to use, theBalm’s Cucumber Face toner. Again the packaging is just so cute and vintage and dainty and lovely I just don’t have the heart to get rid of the box. I have recently run out of my Simply Soothing Face Toner which was a pretty good toner but not a product I’m crazy about so I decided to try out something new. I haven’t tried out this toner just yet so maybe I’ll write a review on how much I like or dislike it.


  • Price: $6.00





So that's it for my haul. Thank you for reading and until next time.

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy 



4 comments:

  1. I love shopping for makeup on Hautelook. I also purchased the Mary Lou manizer last time it was on there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh right! There is seriously some amazing deals on there :D

      The Mary Lou manizer is so beautiful I'm soooo happy I got it!!!

      Delete