Monday, August 5, 2013

Introduction

Hello lovely people of the internet,

Before I continue on I guess it would be fitting to welcome you all to my new blog Kawaiikittykat yay!!! My name is Lucero but you can call me Lucy. I am a 19 year old girl who is a full time student and a full time beauty and fashion lover.

After much thought and debate I have decided to start my own blog. To be honest this is really scary putting myself out on the internet in such a manner but this is something I have always wanted to do, so here I am typing away and writing my first post/introduction. This blog will be mostly beauty orientated due to my unhealthy obsession with makeup. I will include makeup hauls as well as reviews where I will give my honest opinion on how much i love, like, dislike, or frankly hate a product. There will also be FOTD (face of the day) posts which are always a fun way to showcase various makeup items, also allowing an individual to attain a true visual of the capabilities of certain products. Along with beauty related content, fashion/styling posts will be incorporated such as outfit of the days, DIYs, and my personal favorite, thrift store hauls. Other random posts might include anything ranging from something that is on my mind, or what manga, anime, or music I'm enjoying at the moment yay for random postings :D

Again, this something that I have always wanted to do so here I am sharing my love for all things beauty and fashion with everyone, as well as other goodies that I very much enjoy. I hope you will join me on my journey as I venture of into the blogging world.

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment