Monday, August 26, 2013

Wish List

Hello lovely people of the internet,

Today was spent trying to prevent myself from melting in this heat as well as browsing the internet for makeup goodies that I don't necessarily need, although I have convinced myself otherwise. Yes, I am a makeup addict and I have no shame in admitting it. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on these goodies and hope to add them to my collection in the near future.


  1. Tonymoly - Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream
  2. secretKey - Candy Makeup Kit Edition NO. 1
  3. Tonymoly - Cats Wink Clear Pact Clear Skin 
  4. Etude House - Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Lipstick
  5. Tonymoly - Crystal Blusher
  6. The Face Shop - Lovely ME:EX Makeup Base
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Stay kawaii, xoxo Lucy



 photo 55509504_zpsd3db1d11.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment